The offer of Mercor Company already includes a proprietary fire protection board for constructing self-supporting ventilation ducts. mcr Silboard is a calcium-silicate board. It is used for constructing EIS 120 vertical and horizontal self-supporting ventilation and smoke exhaustducts in four-walled arrangement, of maximum cross-section 1250 x 1000 mm, designed for interior applications and partial exposure to atmospheric conditions, as per ETAG 018-4.
- a board of thickness merely 40 mm - the smallest insulation thickness for EIS 120 ducting on the market
- high mechanical resistance
- easy processing, quick, simple and clean installation
- smooth and clean fire protective insulation surface
- elimination of the necessity of insulating steel slings for supporting ventilation and smoke exhaust ducts
- non-toxic, no substances hazardous to health
- absolute resistance to biological corrosion (fungi, bacteria)
ITB Technical Approval no. AT-15-9783/2016
Certificate of Conformity ITB-2511/W
This site uses the cookies to ensure better user experience and functionality. Using our site you agree to using cookies. Cookies can be allowed or blocked, or adjusted. Check it.